Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions set out the legal rules applicable to The 2017 international conference on Geo-spatial technologies and Earth resources (GTER 2017). Participants are advised to read and fully understand these terms and conditions before registering. The Organiser will not accept any conditions contradictory to or deviant from these terms and conditions.
GTER 2017 is organised by Hanoi University of Mining and Geology (HUMG)
The conference language is English.
GTER 2017 will take place at Hanoi University of Mining and Geology
Non-Vietnamese passport holders are responsible to have valid Vietnam visa (if required) to enter Vietnam. The Organiser supports with information, procedure and paperwork of Vietnam visa process where appropriate according to the request and acceptance but does not guarantee that the visa is granted as Vietnam Immigration Office holds the rights to grant Vietnam visa.
The Organiser does not accept liability for the up-to-dateness, correctness and completeness in respect to conference documentation and content.
The Organiser will not assume any responsibility whatsoever for any damage or injury to persons or property during the conference.
Photographs, video-streaming, etc
The Organiser may free of charge and without the further consent of the participants use and release pictures and shots taken of the participants and/or their works (such as posters, excerpts of presentations or lectures) during the conference for reports of the conference and announcement of events in future. The Organiser may audio and/or video tape the sessions and the tapes may be published in our newsroom. Speakers who do not wish to give permission please email email@example.com before the commencement of the conference.
All personal data provided to the Organiser for registration will be treated as confidential. The data shall be used and stored for further processing and documentation purposes. The information will not be re-used for an incompatible purpose. Data shall be delivered to assigned service providers, as deemed necessary for the successful performance of the conference.
Abstract, Papers & Registration
- There will be no additional time for the duration of registration and payment. In case of requiring exception, please contact the Organiser via firstname.lastname@example.org for acceptance.
- Each participant can submit up to two abstracts. One paper can have four authors at most.
- Abstracts will be published in hard
- Authors of accepted papers are expected to attend the conference and present the paper(s). Therefore, they are invited to register, make payment as soon as the paper acceptance is noticed, to ensure their presentation(s) to be scheduled at one of the conference sessions. Papers can be presented orally or using a poster.
- Students need to email student ID card & a recommendation letter to attend the GTER 2017 conference from their university/organisation to the Organiser at email@example.com
Fees & cancellation policy
- Payment is required for each participant of multi authors' proceedings. Authors of the submitted abstracts for presentation need to make separate registration for the conference by filling in the online Registration Form.
- If the participation fee is not paid during the determined period of time, the abstracts and the manuscripts will not be included into the conference program.
- Cancellation request in writing format will be eligible. For registration fee, 25% will be deducted as an administration fee. 50% of the conference fee will be charged to all registered individuals who withdraw prior to June 30, 2017. No refunds are available on or after that date. Refund, if applicable, will be processed after the completion of the conference.
- Receipts of GTER 2017 are electronic. Hardcopy receipts will be issued on request and be provided on the conference registration day.
- The Registration Confirmation will be sent to participant when the appropriate payment is received.
- Support services of GTER 2017 include visa arrangement, hotel reservation, airport transfers, pre & post conference tours. These services are to be paid and subject to service charge & VAT. Booking support service is made via online system of the GTER 2017’s website. Bookings with additional requirement can be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payments for service will be made by bank transfer or by credit card. Payments onsite are applied for exceptional cases upon the Organiser’s discretion. Payments can be refunded if cancellation notification is received in writing 10 days prior to the arrival date. After that date, payments are non-refundable. All refunds will be processed after the conference.
- Full charge will be applied for hotel cancellation or no show within 10 days prior to the arrival date. First night charge will be applied for cancellation within 15 days prior to the arrival date. All refunds will be processed after the conference.
- The GTER 2017’s organiser authorises the right to the reliable local event planner & travel agent (Hoa Binh Group, http://hoabinh-group.com/) to assist with the organisational work including coordination, logistics & support service arrangements to the delegates of the GTER 2017.
All agreements between the Organiser and the Participant and all disputes which may arise between the Organiser and the Participants shall be exclusively subject to Vietnam law.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.